Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
doctorj
doctorj
Maine USA
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
2 members (MT13, Jeannius), 1,135 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#248130 02/22/2021 07:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
D
Dorothy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
Does anyone know where I can pull in for exit testing? I can't seem to find it any where? I thought maybe around mooring outside of Terrence B air port Tortola and see if we can get tested.

BVI Sponsors
.
Dorothy #248135 02/22/2021 07:37 PM
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Answered in the BVI forum.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5