Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
kim 18
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
12 members (rpotter28, Rumlover, dm25vac, SarahJane, CaribbeanSolSXM, MrTim-BTV, PML, Fletch, S/Y Mockingbird, 3 invisible), 365 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
All I do is email the picture to myself in Outlook and select the "medium" size, in order to resize it. Then you go to the St Maarten/St. Martin (or BVI) picture forum, and create a new thread, put SOMETHING in the post and click on the "I want to preview my post and/or attach a photo" and upload the picture. Once it's uploaded there, right click on the picture and the "properties" will show you the url of the picture, when you then use the IMAGE tag to post, in the regular forums.


Carol Hill
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
H
Member
Offline
Member
H
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
How about just downloading the WhatsApp app on your phone? WhatsApp runs off WiFi

Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
H
Member
Offline
Member
H
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
Much easier

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 7,640
Likes: 31
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 7,640
Likes: 31
I’m doing this from my iPhone so no right click. I can’t seem to get URL? I already resized and posted in photo gallery

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Sorry, I don't have an I-phone, so I don't know how to do it.


Carol Hill

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5