Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,032
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 30
mahokid 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 979
Joined: May 2011
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
16 members (CaroleS, Manpot, Rumlover, 2tannedfannies, DavidMartha, Jimgraham, StMartinFan, RickinAtlanta, 8 invisible), 420 guests, and 114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#255643 05/14/2021 01:26 PM
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
D
Dorothy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
We have a trip to BVI 17th of May , trying to upload to portal but only get old requirement, fully vaccinated still 175.00 vs 105.00 . Does anyone have feed back? I wrote the portal email and 0 response! Thanks

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
I have decent luck with getting a response from the Gateway team on their WhatsApp (messages only) on (284) 496-6129. I am seeing some people report on FB that they are being told they will receive a $70 refund after paying the $175.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
They had a meeting yesterday morning about changes to the portal to reflect the new rules. They are planning to refund those who are entitled to it.

Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
D
Dorothy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
I appreciate the feed back:)

Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
D
Dorothy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
I appreciate the feed back:)

Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
D
Dorothy Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 8
I appreciate the feed back:)


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5