|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,954
Posts342,079
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 5,344
Joined: February 2007
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 261
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 261 |
I have entered all of the information and am in a pending status. Going back into the portal he first portal page shows records for the two people registered. I would like to change one field on the records but there is no obvious way to edit either of the records. Is this impossible or am I missing something?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
It is impossible...
you need to get a link to get back in from one of the portal queens...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|