Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (Todd_Melinda_K, lovemysxm, Rumlover, Lovethebeach65, Caribob, SXMbeachman, SXMScubaman, Kelly G, 4 invisible), 429 guests, and 81 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
Zanshin Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
Here's a panoramic picture I took from my anchoring spot close to the reef in Cane Garden Bay today. The megayacht "Plan B" is visible, and one can pretend to see the Chateau Relaxeau and Mal as well in the far distance smile

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Zanshin; 07/04/2021 02:42 PM.

[Linked Image]
BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,059
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 4,059
beautiful!!

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Beautiful, missin CGB. Now with a new curfew I am wondering if I should hold off on my reservations for a bit.


Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Originally Posted by toast
Beautiful, missin CGB. Now with a new curfew I am wondering if I should hold off on my reservations for a bit.

I doubt the curfew will impact many travelers. I rarely see travelers out after 11pm. Most are tired from a long day of sun and rum.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1,190
Jason - agree with that. We were up with the sun and asleep before 9 most nights during both our March and June adventures - lol.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5