Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,046
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 26
kim 18
Member Spotlight
o2bnsxm
o2bnsxm
Louisiana
Posts: 1,160
Joined: June 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
19 members (knitsoftwear, IWIWSE, Oceans, CaribbeanCanadians, Rumlover, calle313, Kvsmith1, dj1094, Kelann, FLCajun, Good Boy Gus, GettingThere, SeeDiver, sierrasteve, xrayman67, 4 invisible), 334 guests, and 56 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72
B
bernk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72
I'm considering booking a ride with them. My partner is a horse nut and I know that riding on a tropical beach would be a dream come true, but it's not unconditional. It's very important to her (and me) that the animals are well treated and cared for. Are the horses at Francis Family Farm happy horses?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
I know people that enjoy the ride. Personally, I don't know much about horse care so I can't speak to that.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 989
I believe Kenny rescued some of those horses - retired racers. I think they are well cared for. He lives near Cow Wreck so we often see his guests riding along the beach near Cow Wreck as well as the trail through the bush that leads back to his place.

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72
B
bernk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72
B
bernk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 72
Well, I ended up going way down a rabbit hole. Kenny Francis is quite a character. I'll be staying far away from him and his businesses. On top of the one I posted above, a lot can be gleaned from the these articles and their comments:

https://www.virginislandsnewsonline...y-hanged-for-killing-chickens-in-anegada
https://www.virginislandsnewsonline.com/en/news/restroom-drama-anegada


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5