Day 1 – Park/Sleep/Fly at Quality Inn O’Hare. Nice bar. Bed like a pool table. Clean room and efficient staff. No problem with the shuttle to the airport.

Day 2 - Flights on time thru ATL and MIA. Lesley was waiting for us with the car. Check in at Flamingo took a bit of time but we did get an incredible room, #7101. Large 1 bedroom on the first floor literally steps from the ocean & pool. Our grocery delivery from Jeannie of Shop & Drop was waiting for us. A great service and well worth the price. After along day of traveling, the last thing I wanted to do was stop for basic provisions.

Day 3 – Breakfast at Topper’s by the Sea. A standard American breakfast that was well prepared. A bit more grocery shopping at Grand Marche and hang by the pool for the rest of the day. Dinner at IZI. No waiting for a table. Service & food were great. Dinner was Chicken Parm for me and Tortellini w/pesto for Cindy. We were served large portions that we should have saved for lunch the next day but devoured anyway as it was too good to resist.

Day 4 – This was to be a shopping day in Phillipsburg as Cindy had some jewelry repairs and alterations that we wanted the goldsmith at Kay’s to complete for us. It was a pleasant experience as always. Yogi was our salesman. Lunch on the boardwalk. Back to Flamingo for some pool time. Dinner was in the Atlantis complex at The Delight Wine Bar and Tapas restaurant. A wide selection to pick from and great service. The menu suggested that 3 would make a regular sized meal. 2 choices would have been plenty. Portions were really too large for tapas but greatly appreciated. We will be back and feel comfortable recommending this place. A bit of gaming followed. I left with more than I entered.