Well, we have been here one week with ten more days to go. How time flies! I read this site all the time and appreciate all the great info shared. I decided before I get too busy doing nothing, I should post a short report. We come to SXM basically for the weather. And with the miserable winter we have had in Maine(a along with most of the US) this trip was even more appreciated! When we got off the plane and breathed in that warm air and felt the sunshine, it was heaven. We are not foodies. I cook a lot at home, so having not to is a treat. We have been to Topper's, Izi's, Pizza Galley, Fig and Aldywan ( great Schwarma) We enjoyed all these establishments. Tonight we went to The Palm, first time. We will be back. Jenny, Jo and Greg, treated us like family. Hubby had drunkin' ribs. I had stuffed meat loaf. I love meatloaf. As no one in my family likes it, if on the menu, I will order. It was delicious!! I hope they have it next week when we go again.

The ocean is very rough. It has changed the complexion of Simpson Bay Beach. We have not seen this much change. Probably will change again. It does not change how much we love this place!!