Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,021
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Posts: 61
Joined: February 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
6 members (Colour1, connie, Island Girl, leslieridler, capt8, 1 invisible), 446 guests, and 167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 27
botnot Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 27
Bath and Turtle is sponsoring their annual Children’s Christmas Party. If you would like information on how you can help, please send me a private message. Thanks.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Botnot,
Rose and Inge always do a nice party for the kids.
Guessing they could use a little help this year.
Thanks for putting the word out.

Mike
Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 27
botnot Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 27
Thanks Mike,

I know that Rose and Inge are planning on TWO Santa Clauses and TWO motorcade routes this year to reach more children. That requires extra help.

They also want TravelTalk members to know, that if they are on VG Sunday, December 19, they should come join the party.

botnot


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5