After sleeping in on Sunday morning, we had a quick breakfast in the room, did a walk on the beach at Divi and headed out to the French side. Susan always loves the Butterfly Farm and since admission is good for the week, we stop off early on and do a return trip some morning when nothing else is on tap to watch the new butterflies emerge from their chrysalises. After the Butterfly Farm we drove along the coast and stopped at Grand Case for a very nice lunch at Sky's the Limit. Getting through Marigot on the drive back to Divi was an adventure. Part of the main road is under construction so the south bound trip involves a series of detours that were neigh on incomprehensible. We felt a little better when we noticed cars with locals looking as befuddled as we were. We did get back on the main drag and made it back to Divi. After some decompressing on the balcony, we headed back to Grand Case and had a wonderful dinner at La Villa. Mahi Mahi tartar followed by seared black pepper Tuna steak and a hot chocolate cake for the Mrs, and Caribbean pumpkin soup, rack of lamb baked with goat cheese, honey and rosemary sauce with a creme brulee to finish for me. La Villa offers a prix fixe choice of appetizer, main course and dessert for 49 euros and will do one for one for cash. Saturday was our 25th Wedding Anniversary, but we were too worn out from travelling for a big dinner out. So we figured we would eat out until we had a meal good enough for a quarter century together and call it our Anniversary dinner. The wife's judgement is that we hit it the first time out at La Villa and I had to agree.

We hung around the room Monday morning until the rain cleared up and then headed Cindy's Roti for a great lunch. Cindy makes a great version of her native Trinidad's take on curried meat in a wrap and we have been regulars since finding the place. After that, we wend back to Phillipsburg to do some window shopping, then back to Divi for massages to work out the last knots from pre-vacation hustle and the delight that is modern air travel. Tonight was dinner in the room put together from supplies from the Grand Marche. It went pretty well, except for the samosas sacrificed to my forgetting that the oven temperature was scaled in Celsius rather than Fahrenheit!