The wife and I had a a pleasant and uneventful direct flight on United from Dulles. Security at the Dulles end and immigration at Princess Juliana both went faster than we are used to. Leslie Bruce arrived in short order with our rental. This is the first time we have used Kenny's and our experience so far agrees with the good things said on the forum. I had asked for an older car to save a few dollars and to relieve worries about scratches and dings from island traffic. Leslie drove up in a 2006 Corrolla with it's share of minor dings and no hubcaps, but the AC works, it goes when you push the gas pedal and stops when you push the brake. In short, just what we ordered. Traffic to Divi was not bad. We made a short stop to pick up a sim card for the unlocked phone I travel with. (We have rented phones from Sharon in previous years and I highly recommend her. She also rents sim cards, but you can buy one for $25.00, which includes $10.00 of airtime and no need to return or put down a deposit.) After check in at Divi (steel drum music, but no rum punch this time) we headed over to the Grand Marche. A basketfull of supplies later, including the New Zealand butter my wife loves but can't get at home, we headed back to Divi for a quiet dinner at the time share watching the cruise ships head out. Divi is as beautiful as ever and we can feel the stress ebb away sitting on our balcony looking over great bay.