Flew out of Montreal on AA with a stopover in Miami. Both flights were right on time. One piece of our luggage didnt make it on and stayed in Miami. It is the 3rd time it has happened to us. They brought it to us the next day where we are staying. We rented a villa in the Pelican Key called Son Risa. Very nice villa it has everything you may want or need.
It was St Maarten Day when we arrived so not much was opened. We were able to pick up a few groceries at the Peli Deli. The next morning we went to the Grande Marche for some groceries, water, beer, and wine. We didn't go out driving much as there seemed to be a lot of traffic because of the Queen & King. That night we had dinner at BBB. It was our first time there and we really enjoyed it. We will go back again before we leave.
We had some meals at Skip Jacks, Toppers. Taste Factory& Lagoonies. We were a bit disappointed with Toppers this time. It was always one of our favorites.
Sunday we went to Dreams. I have to say WOW. Everything and everybody is top notch. It is the nicest beach bar we have ever been to. I have mentioned it to others I have met.
Yesterday we went to Marigot and to the market. I was able to buy my spices and vanilla to bring home.
week 2 and pictures to follow.