|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
|
|
|
11 members (Shelly C, SteveH, Sunflower, indi, Eva, Dirk Lovelace, RatmansWife, Manpot, 3 invisible),
357
guests, and
71
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 53 |
I second that, Husker!! :-)
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 37
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 37 |
Not sure where you all live, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with not receiving our Binax tests. Ordered on 1/11. Purchased 6, and paid extra fee for overnight shipping. I call everyday, with no answers to how much longer it will be. We are in MA. Maybe because I wrote this they will arrive today!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
Not sure where you all live, but I'm getting a bit frustrated with not receiving our Binax tests. Ordered on 1/11. Purchased 6, and paid extra fee for overnight shipping. I call everyday, with no answers to how much longer it will be. We are in MA. Maybe because I wrote this they will arrive today!! Everyone pays the FEDEX overnight fee; mine was $33 to get it 24 miles to my freight forwarder. There are no options. Have you looked at your order status on their website? It will show the tracking number if it's shipped. At least you'll know if eMed or FEDEX is the problem.
Last edited by JasonHelmbrecht; 01/21/2022 08:41 AM. Reason: typo
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 245
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 245 |
I ordered on Monday, 1/17. FedEx tells me it is arriving today, 1/21. I’m in Maryland. It shipped from Arizona.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|