|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
|
|
|
14 members (ggffrr11, DanS, mahokid, Sunflower, geomo, lmorini, SXMScubaman, Kennys, 6 invisible),
415
guests, and
52
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 47
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 47 |
I'm on a land based vacation starting Saturday (yay) and would prefer to bring my collapsible water jug and refill on island (instead of cases of water). They have by the gallon refill stands on most of the other Caribbean islands I've visited...but it's my first time on Tortola. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359 |
I'm on a land based vacation starting Saturday (yay) and would prefer to bring my collapsible water jug and refill on island (instead of cases of water). They have by the gallon refill stands on most of the other Caribbean islands I've visited...but it's my first time on Tortola. Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks
there are lots of water fill stations around. They fill 1 or 5 gallon jugs.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 47
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2015
Posts: 47 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|