Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 33
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
fabila
fabila
Yonkers, NY
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
9 members (SXMScubaman, lcote, Shelly C, eyknoll, DavidMartha, 4 invisible), 423 guests, and 49 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#279036 03/29/2022 12:01 PM
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
M
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
I am in VG and plan to use my proctored test for my departure from VG to San Juan via Cape Air. Do we need to print out the results to show or do we just show them from our phones? Don’t know that I will have access to a printer.

Thanks!

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
Screenshot on your phone works fine, although we printed ours just in case.

Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
To ME, unless it is almost impossible to get a printed copy, I would do it. Let's say your phone battery dies unexpectedly, or it takes a 'swim', or god forbid, you get that ONE C & I agent that has an attitude and it p*sses them off, to have to read something off your phone.


Carol Hill
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
What Carol said..

Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,359
I just left on Cape Air and had a printed version so I know that works although the agent seemed like she would make the phone work too. Do you really want someone else touching your phone and trying to stretch and move the screen to confirm your result?

We print them for our guests all the time; I'd check with your host and see if the office has a printer.


JasonHelmbrecht
Coconut Breeze Villas
Cane Garden Bay
reservations@coconutbreezevillas.com
www.coconutbreezevillas.com
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
M
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Thanks…..


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5