Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
doctorj
doctorj
Maine USA
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
2 members (MT13, Jeannius), 1,135 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#289330 10/07/2022 08:43 PM
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
H
Husker Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
I understand from several posters here on TTOL that Emerald Beach Hotel is a good option for a 1-night stay. Every time I've tried to book there they have been sold out, including when I just tried to book a night in mid November. Do they typically sell out? Or, is it better to call them directly to book? I'd also be thankful for any alternative recommendations from my fellow TTOL travelers.
Many thanks.

BVI Sponsors
.
Husker #289350 10/08/2022 11:41 AM
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Call them- I was just playing around with dates and just had every availability disappear from early Nov until Nov 12th on all booking sites. Then they reappeared. But their calendar shows them fully booked from the 12th-25th (except the 13th,14th).

Husker #289390 10/10/2022 09:13 AM
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 15
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 15
We like Olga's Fancy. Lot's of stairs though, so if mobility is an issue I'd go somewhere else.

Husker #289393 10/10/2022 10:09 AM
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
H
Husker Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
H
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594
Likes: 2
Thanks skipd and Katie. We'll have lots of gear so stairs are best avoided on this trip. Others have recommended Olga's as well. On our list for another time. We decided to try and make the last ferry over and stay at Nanny Cay.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5