Member Spotlight
ameless
ameless
Washington State
Show All Member Profiles 
Today's Birthdays
bvibev, jimma4191
Who's Online Now
37 registered members (timnboston, 706jim, MamaB, Todd_Melinda_K, JohnW, RatmansWife, lcote, marisol, Kennys, dennis623, Steve27, Swifty, Whale Tail, jaxon60, marybeth, SXMScubaman, jagmansr, Colour1, CaribbeanCanadians, Reid, Fitzhughlaw, Deepcut, MKGrey, GaryC, 13 invisible), 783 guests, and 73 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Concerning News #295160
02/03/2023 05:00 PM
02/03/2023 05:00 PM
J
Joecool Offline OP
Traveler
Joecool  Offline OP
Traveler
J
I recently received a Renewal Notice to SFFB and sent in my donation. In the renewal I heard that on Haulover there has been increased reports of sexual activity among beach goers. Most of these seem to be with "first timers". We vets know that C/O and nude beaches are not a free for all do as you please venues. Many of our Beach Ambassador programs are endangered due to the founders aging out and not being as able to handle the responsibilities and fewer people are signing up for volunteering. There are now police patrols and talk of taking away Haulover's status as C/O nude beach. This was also reported on the Haulover website. These founders whose dedication to working hard to get us such a beach, now need our help. There have also been reports of similar concern at Blind Creek. This is why Lighthouse in New York along with Smith Point was shut down, though such activity was much more prevalent at Lighthouse. Since I am not a Florida resident and those founders are looking to help re-establish Lighthouse and Smith Point for C/O use, I'm hoping that volunteers will step forward and those like ourselves who enjoy being naked at the beach will speak up and report such incidences. I know we are a small community even now, but I'm hoping together we can all work to preserve what was fought for on our behalf. Thanks everyone. Peace and Good Health.

SXM Sponsors
Re: Concerning News [Re: Joecool] #295183
02/03/2023 08:23 PM
02/03/2023 08:23 PM
Central Florida!
Carol_Hill Offline
Traveler
Carol_Hill  Offline
Traveler
Central Florida!
Thanks for the report and sorry to hear this. People who don't know anything about c/o think it's about sex, when it has nothing to do with sex.

Carol Hill