Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 33
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
fabila
fabila
Yonkers, NY
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
13 members (bailau, Todd_Melinda_K, GettingThere, SXMScubaman, dcareri, dayhiker, S/Y Mockingbird, rickl454, Fran, 4 invisible), 376 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 9
B
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 9
If we don't want to take the risk of not finding a mooring at Trellis on May 5, what other venues have Full Moon Parties?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 74
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 74
I heard that Paradise Cove in CGB has a full moon party but no personal insight.

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Paradise CLUB..yes on CGB aimed at a younger crowd..

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 74
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 74
Thanks for that info Manpot. Although in my mind I’m quite young (60-ish), I suspect you mean the Paradise Club scene is even younger than that :-)
To my credit though, I’m pretty immature.

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
I'm sure you'll have fun..

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,688
Likes: 1
Al the singing chef plays at Paradise Club at the full moon parties.

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Al is an amazing talent...even better when the great Steve Butcher plays keyboards with him..when he's not playing with The (Amazing) Elmtones on Sundays at The Elm in CGB.

Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494
Likes: 5
I agree about Al -- really excellent. And I'm not saying that just because I had a chance to sing with him one time.grin Here's some video I shot of him (sorry if I've posted this here before):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XijWWLpFJFQ

Dan cheers


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5