Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
bethandsteve
bethandsteve
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
1 members (UconnHusky47), 1,288 guests, and 107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#303192 06/24/2023 09:05 AM
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 37
R
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 37
I will be taking the earliest ferry from Jost to the West end. Will there be taxi's waiting? If not could anyone recommend a certain taxi driver?

Thank you

BVI Sponsors
.
roosterhead #303193 06/24/2023 09:27 AM
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 123
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 123
I highly recommend Kevin Cambell for taxi service on St. Thomas. 340-643-0025. I can't provide a recommendation for Tortola


[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5