Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
dkupersmith
dkupersmith
Collingswood, NJ
Posts: 251
Joined: February 2003
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
9 members (GettingThere, Stevemech, JAE, CaribbeanCanadians, Bob O, S/Y Mockingbird, CaroleS, MKGrey, 2tannedfannies), 377 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
socamon Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
We are arriving on STT enroute to Tortola on Sept 29. Is it still advisable to book a ferry in advance or just go to the terminal and buy tickets?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514
Likes: 78
Since Covid I book if I am sure which ferry I'll be catching, but I think they take walkups now. I have seen long lines at the ticket counter minutes before the ferry is due to leave so get there a little early, get tix, check bags ( tip the porter!) and head up stairs for a cold one..or two..

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
socamon Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Thanks Manpot.

Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
I would just show up on Sep 29th. You won’t have a issue.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5