Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,052
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 18
Member Spotlight
BillandElaine
BillandElaine
St Maarten
Posts: 18,659
Joined: September 2003
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
9 members (SXMScubaman, BigGreenFan, Sailor1985, mahokid, 5 invisible), 445 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#307724 10/29/2023 08:03 AM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
socamon Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 335
Anybody else getting tired of having to log in every few days.

BVI Sponsors
.
socamon #307729 10/29/2023 10:15 AM
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Had to log in to say YES!
I thought it was just me or my computer.

socamon #307787 10/30/2023 05:15 AM
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 2,734
Likes: 25
That's odd, I haven't had to re-login in a long time. Do you know how to check your cookies in your browser? you can see which cookies are being used by TTOL and when they are set to expire. Perhaps they are getting deleted from your browser rather than timing-out. My "logged in hash" for "ubbt_hash " has a 1-year expiry; so I believe you can't blame the forum but need to look elsewhere for the cause.


[Linked Image]
socamon #307802 10/30/2023 10:43 AM
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 214
K
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
K
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 214
I don't know if it's the browser (I use Chrome), but I have the same issue on all the forums I watch. Some of them are based on the same forum application, but only a couple. In all cases, they require me to sign in after not visiting for a while *on that computer/tablet*. Even if I was on this morning and went to a different device where I had not been on for a while, I will need to log in.

So, it seems to be the browser (not sure if all work this way). With Chrome there is no expiry date for the password cookies (as far as I can tell).

I have not tried other browser.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5