Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,048
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
mahokid 29
RonDon 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 17
Member Spotlight
davidandsusannj
davidandsusannj
Hunterdon County, NJ
Posts: 55
Joined: December 2010
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
13 members (Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, Maikelvdh, mark37, Marie, Bob O, 7 invisible), 403 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#311207 01/04/2024 10:58 AM
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
zhawk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
Good morning all,

Land based trip based out of Sapphire Beach on St Thomas. We have several days with Jeep rental on St John (have done this often).

We like to take a day and ferry over to Jost and spend the day in White Bay…but not sure now based on the new “activities” there…has it become overrun?

Alternatives might be Virgin Gorda or if I could figure it out, a day trip to Anegada. I loved the vibe the one time we sailed there but limited options getting there…

Anyone with thoughts on the best option here?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 845
Likes: 2
I am a bit biased. I would spend two days on Anegada. I love that island.


Go Irish!!

Bill
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
zhawk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
Yep I like that idea too. But the how to get there and back is the issue…

Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
We were just on White Bay on Tuesday. It was crowded as usual but I saw no jet skis or any activities going on. I didn't even see advertising for anything. If you loved White Bay, other than people, people, it didn't feel different than its really ever been imo.

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
zhawk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 202
Thanks Skip. Oh yea White Bay has always been busy. I’m cool with that part. It’s part of the fun after all.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5