Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,035
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 30
erb923 27
kim 18
Member Spotlight
xrayman67
xrayman67
Panama City Beach, Florida
Posts: 789
Joined: January 2017
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
14 members (SeeDiver, DanS, SXMScubaman, caribmichael, BillDauterive, NumberCruncher, anet_scot, oeastcoast, 6 invisible), 435 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
Aries4 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
Just got back from a great week long vacation in the BVI after a 10 year absence. Now I'm hooked again and trying to plan a return trip in July. I've been trying to contact beachrentalsbvi.com to inquire about their Seafan Villa. Emailed them a few times but no response. Does anyone know a good contact number or anything for them? Or for Stephanie or Cavel Russ who are mentioned on the site? Or even if they are still renting and the website is just still hanging out there on the interwebs? tgif

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 62
Likes: 1
The last few times I've rented at Mahoe Bay, I worked with Trudi King at http://www.bestofbvi.com

Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Agreed- Trudi is the absolute best. trudi@bestofBVI.com is her email

Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Although I just re-read your title.....do you mean SeaFans on Virgin Gorda (Mahoe) or another villa on Long Bay Tortola? Trudi represents Seafans, Virgin Gorda. Not sure if there may be another similarly named one you are referring to as this does happen.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917
Likes: 27
If you want SeaFans on VG, pm Fitzhughlaw here.

Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 141
Aries, it appears that Sea Fan on Tortola has an AIRbnb page, and some of the reviews appear to be fairly recent, so that might be your best bet: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/30999359?source_impression_id=p3_1707584897_JH%2BKNq8c1%2BfgL0TT

Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
Aries4 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 460
It's the one on Long Bay that I was looking at. I've got it on the Airbnb site now. Thanks, everyone!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5