Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
14 members (ncboater, DougK37614, Rumlover, Pltraveler, S/Y Mockingbird, Kennys, lbksxm, Dan&Roxanne, Zanshin, SXMScubaman, RatmansWife, 3 invisible), 388 guests, and 64 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#313471 02/12/2024 06:36 PM
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 107
P
pk5352 Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
P
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 107
Hey all-
I have no personal experience with Charter Brokers, but a friend is looking for a crewed charter for a family trip and has some specific wishes. So I figured a broker would be a good way for them to go. I did a search on TTOL, but didn't really see anything specific. Anyone have recos for a good BVI Charter broker?
Thanks in Advance
-pk

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 209
Likes: 2
I just had a VERY positive experience with Lynn and SamBoat. We had a problem with our boat and I believe it was my use of a broker that had it solved so quickly. Got home yesterday.

Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238
Likes: 10
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238
Likes: 10
Check out Micheale Zazo. I know her personally, she's awesome and used to work in the industry. https://www.sandandseayachtcharters.com/about-us/


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5