Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,059
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 28
erb923 26
GaKaye 19
Member Spotlight
ChuckG
ChuckG
PA
Posts: 729
Joined: August 2000
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
4 members (nevar37, ScottNJ79, 2 invisible), 2,519 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
Does anyone know what popular spots will be closed in July 2024?
Pirates Bight on Norman Island says October THRU To July 2024.
Sounds confusing at best.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Pretty much everything is open until 1 Aug.
G

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5

Can confirm the same for the North Sound.

ONB closing August 30th
BEYC and Saba Rock usually close around August 15th or so
Leverick Upstairs usually closes early August, but downstairs stays open the entire season

Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
Perfect and thank your u both. Pirates Bight had me wondering.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5