Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,020
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
doctorj
doctorj
Maine USA
Posts: 542
Joined: November 2001
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jeannius, MT13), 1,107 guests, and 52 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
Does anyone know what popular spots will be closed in July 2024?
Pirates Bight on Norman Island says October THRU To July 2024.
Sounds confusing at best.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Pretty much everything is open until 1 Aug.
G

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5

Can confirm the same for the North Sound.

ONB closing August 30th
BEYC and Saba Rock usually close around August 15th or so
Leverick Upstairs usually closes early August, but downstairs stays open the entire season

Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
I
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 42
Perfect and thank your u both. Pirates Bight had me wondering.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5