Short Trip – 8:00 am Thursday flight – Arrived back into Boston 5:30 pm Monday

The purpose of the trip was an anniversary dinner at Alabama . She wanted a special dinner, so I planned the trip. The last time we had dinner at Alabama was 2001, and I thought it was great, so I thought it was a good place to return to.

Flew USAir Boston to San Juan, Caribbean Sun to SXM, arriving at 3:00pm. Went smoothly, no problem. Michael (taxi #73) as arranged was there for us. We had no plans of driving anywhere while on the island, since it was just 4 nights. He took us straight to Grand Case, where we unpacked at our room at the Atlantide. We grabbed a few groceries and a couple of choice bottles at Bounty. We were swimming in the warm Caribbean waters by 5:00 pm. We had a nice lobster dinner at the lolos, and back to the 3rd floor balcony, where we sat for a few hours enjoying the warmth.

Friday, up at 7 am, coffee and croissants, and on the beach by 9. There we stayed until 5, with a few trips up to the fridge in between, for drinks, cheese, and other snacks. Showers and whatnot, and off to a great night at Alabama. Wonderful, wonderful meal.

Saturday was coffee and croissants, and then the beach again. All day. Dinner was a Walk to the lolos and ribs and fish.

Sunday was coffee and croissants, a walk to the Fish Pot to make a 8 pm reservation, and then the beach again. All day, again. We were there until sunset, and then get ready for the Fish Pot. Another great meal.

Monday, up, coffee and croissants, and pack to go home. When ready, looked out, and Michael was there waiting for us, as planned. Off to the airport. No problems on the trip back, except for the falling snow on arrival!

As I said, NO driving, just relaxing, good eats in Grand Case. Mission accomplished!

Great trip. Enuff said. Thanks for reading...