Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
13 members (TC42, snuba, Tanman12, BillDauterive, louismcc, Rumlover, mahokid, Jenni, tomp, 4 invisible), 1,213 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#318692 04/28/2024 06:07 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
S
Slug Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
Can anyone help with contact info or way to book Ann's Mother's Cabins? Does she still rent Them?

Thx, Doug

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
I may be mistaken, but I thought the cabins were Ann’s.

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
S
Slug Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
Ann does have her own cabins, which are pretty new. However I think her Mom still has a couple which are directly beachfront.

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
I live at Cow Wreck Beach.

Ann has 7 rental cottages - 4 single bedroom and 3 two-bedroom. One of the two-bedroom cottages (the "beach house") is right on the beach and has a rooftop deck overlooking the beach. You can book them online at www.cowwreckbeachbvi.com/book-a-room.

Ann's mother (Bell) only has one rental cottage. It is available through AirBNB.

Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
Can you send the link for Bell's cottage?

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
S
Slug Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
Thx for the info duckfat. We have stayed at Ann's cottages a couple of times - last time being March of '23. We stayed in a 2 bdrm and I certainly don't recall a 2 bdrm right on the beach.

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by VirginGordaResident
Can you send the link for Bell's cottage?

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/41858314

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by Slug
We stayed in a 2 bdrm and I certainly don't recall a 2 bdrm right on the beach.

The two-bedroom on the beach opened in May of '23. It is where Ann's old gift shop was, just to the east of the Cow Wreck bar.

Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
S
Slug Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 153
Thanks again for the reply/s duckfat. I do recall now another building going up next to the two bdrm we had at the time. But this stay we just need 1 bdrm and we would like to have a better view/closer to the beach, than Ann's 1 bdrms are.

Again, as I recall - and clearly my memory isn't great - Bell's cabin was right next to the restaurant and I thought it was kinda orange in colour?

Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
Originally Posted by Slug
Thanks again for the reply/s duckfat. I do recall now another building going up next to the two bdrm we had at the time. But this stay we just need 1 bdrm and we would like to have a better view/closer to the beach, than Ann's 1 bdrms are.

Again, as I recall - and clearly my memory isn't great - Bell's cabin was right next to the restaurant and I thought it was kinda orange in colour?

Bell's cottage is right next to the restaurant, and it is now blue in color.

If you want close to the beach and views, you really should consider Ann's Beach House. I just now took these photos of it with my drone.

Attached Images
240502-075321.JPG 240502-075345.JPG 240502-075409.JPG
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
V
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 498
Likes: 5
If you only need 1 bedroom, have always greatly enjoyed and I do highly recommend the Loblolly Beach Cottages. Nicely appointed, great communication, never had an issue. Also, the snorkeling off the beach in front is fantastic.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4745612?source_impression_id=p3_1714747145_XXTAWrzeLct%2BTx9q

With that being said, I am going to try out Belle's 1bdrm cottage next time!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5