Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,056
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 29
mahokid 29
erb923 26
GaKaye 18
Member Spotlight
tpcook
tpcook
Vero Beach, Fl and South Sound Villa Virgin Gorda
Posts: 4,349
Joined: October 2000
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
9 members (Lionsail, Rumlover, mchirgwin, bostonbob, GOTOSUN, Kennys, marksxm, 2 invisible), 1,037 guests, and 75 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#320926 06/09/2024 06:33 PM
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
IWIWSE Online Content OP
Traveler
OP Online Content
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I saw something online about an armed robbery at Bath and Turtle.
Does anyone have any info? I’m hoping it was just a rumor.
If true I hope no one got hurt.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
Does not appear to be a rumor. JTV 55 on FB has a link to a story.


M4200 MANTA
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 167
Likes: 1
N
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
N
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 167
Likes: 1

Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
R
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
R
Joined: Apr 2006
Posts: 38
Does Rose still run Bath & Turtle? Thanks!

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,474
Likes: 2
Originally Posted by Ragtime
Does Rose still run Bath & Turtle? Thanks!

Yes


Kim


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5