Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
320sycamore
320sycamore
Massachusetts
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (ggffrr11, MarleneS, TravelConcepts, Manpot, 4 invisible), 424 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#323217 08/14/2024 09:31 AM
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
V
VI Fun! Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
V
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
Hello all. I am getting ready to book my BVI charter for June 2025 and I thought I would check here to see if anyone has a recommendation for chartering through owner's time as opposed to booking directly with the charter company I have used in the past. I am looking for a 4 cabin/ 4 head catamaran 44/45 ft or longer, 2022 or newer, for June 1 through June 8 2025 with a possible sleep aboard May 31 (we could go the following week too). We would really prefer to have a water maker and a large covered area for the flybridge. We are an experienced BVI crew of 4 couples. I have seen mentioned a Facebook group but I keep a low profile on social media and I don't have a Facebook account. This is one of the few sites I use. I would certainly be willing to reach out by email to anyone on Facebook. Thank you for your help.

BVI Sponsors
.
VI Fun! #323220 08/14/2024 10:35 AM
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 189
Likes: 5
Talk to Deepcut (Wes) here on the forum - Sea Tiger is a fabulus 46. I could help, but TWT is a 42'. Good luck!


Peter
s/y Time Will Tell (2019 Lagoon 42)
peter@syTimeWillTell.com

VI Fun! #323257 08/14/2024 03:52 PM
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 709
Likes: 2
Happy to post your information on the Moorings Owners group page. It is a private site for Moorings Owners only. PM me your contact information if you want me to post for you.


Sue
s/v Ripple
Leopard 42

[Linked Image][/url]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5