Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,043
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
mahokid 30
RonDon 29
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
fabila
fabila
Yonkers, NY
Posts: 7,640
Joined: January 2002
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
12 members (lcote, Shelly C, eyknoll, DavidMartha, GettingThere, patentshark, deaniceandbill, S/Y Mockingbird, bailau, 3 invisible), 434 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#325822 10/30/2024 11:39 AM
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4
Hello folks,

With Moorings prepay fuel plan, are there any other locations other than Moorings Tortola to refuel?

If not...if you have to pay for a refuel while out on charter, anyone know about how long it takes to get reimbursed from Moorings? Also, I guess I should ask, will the refund be a cash refund, or a future Moorings trip credit?

All the little details you forgot to ask before leaving the dock...

With thanks and appreciation!

Michael

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
B
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
B
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534
Likes: 6
Originally Posted by MikeBiondo
Hello folks,

With Moorings prepay fuel plan, are there any other locations other than Moorings Tortola to refuel?

If not...if you have to pay for a refuel while out on charter, anyone know about how long it takes to get reimbursed from Moorings? Also, I guess I should ask, will the refund be a cash refund, or a future Moorings trip credit?

All the little details you forgot to ask before leaving the dock...

With thanks and appreciation!

Michael

I would be surprised if you used all your fuel...I took a 514 Powercat out for 2 weeks and didn't need to refuel and use the generator. Do make sure the fuel transfer switch works as it didn't on my last 1 week trip

Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959
Likes: 9
The fuel is handled a bit differently for owners, but I can't imagine that Moorings will re-imburse you for any fuel you take on while out on charter. It just means you can bring the boat back empty without being charged.


M4200 MANTA
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
How long is your charter?

Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4
Thanks all,

Charter is for 4 weeks.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5