|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
19 members (aero1, mgh, Leagle49, blooming, 2tannedfannies, deliveryskipper, triciatn, Naxos, Bob O, oeastcoast, DBESXM, Beachguy1963, Rumlover, CaribbeanCanadians, 5 invisible),
427
guests, and
323
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4 |
Hello folks,
With Moorings prepay fuel plan, are there any other locations other than Moorings Tortola to refuel?
If not...if you have to pay for a refuel while out on charter, anyone know about how long it takes to get reimbursed from Moorings? Also, I guess I should ask, will the refund be a cash refund, or a future Moorings trip credit?
All the little details you forgot to ask before leaving the dock...
With thanks and appreciation!
Michael
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 1,534 Likes: 6 |
Hello folks,
With Moorings prepay fuel plan, are there any other locations other than Moorings Tortola to refuel?
If not...if you have to pay for a refuel while out on charter, anyone know about how long it takes to get reimbursed from Moorings? Also, I guess I should ask, will the refund be a cash refund, or a future Moorings trip credit?
All the little details you forgot to ask before leaving the dock...
With thanks and appreciation!
Michael I would be surprised if you used all your fuel...I took a 514 Powercat out for 2 weeks and didn't need to refuel and use the generator. Do make sure the fuel transfer switch works as it didn't on my last 1 week trip
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 959 Likes: 9 |
The fuel is handled a bit differently for owners, but I can't imagine that Moorings will re-imburse you for any fuel you take on while out on charter. It just means you can bring the boat back empty without being charged.
M4200 MANTA
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
How long is your charter?
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 4 |
Thanks all,
Charter is for 4 weeks.
|
|
|
|
|