Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Cincinnati_Kid
Cincinnati_Kid
Cincinnati area
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
16 members (mahokid, Steve&Rachel, Rumlover, hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, 7 invisible), 464 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
Likes: 3
susannj Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
Likes: 3

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275
Likes: 192
Thanks for the report! Seems like you really packed a lot into one week.


Carol Hill
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
Likes: 3
susannj Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
Likes: 3
You're welcome Carol_Hill! I didn't think we did, but now that I look back I guess we did. smile

Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Yea it was all bars and food. smile

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Enjoyed very much and now I am homesick to go back.......


Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Susan: Good reads as usual.
We’re going to Key West next week, so I scanned your last trip report there too. My native conch wife has already reserved some restaurant stops. We always look up Carl, as he’s an old family friend.

And we have a sailing charter from St Thomas to St John and BVI and back in the first week of Feb. We'll probably hit a couple of those St John beaches, looking forward to it.

Your TA linked reviews are good, but why not have some hyperlinks to the villa, jeep rental, provisions, chef experiences too? I’m sure they’d appreciate it too.

Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
Likes: 3
susannj Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 60
Likes: 3
jphart that is wonderful that you are heading back to Key West and friends with Carl! smile. So glad you enjoy the reads. Great recommendations on adding hyperlinks to the chef experiences, etc. but usually TA frowns upon steering viewers away from their own site so that is way I shy away from doing so. Have a great trip back too next month!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5