Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,950
Posts342,006
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
Manpot
Manpot
Tortola/ Sonoma, California
Posts: 17,513
Joined: May 2002
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
6 members (luvtotravel, Dan&Roxanne, Manpot, goose4793, caribmichael, 1 invisible), 422 guests, and 53 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#334281 04/30/2025 01:19 PM
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
M
Murdock Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Mar 2014
Posts: 287
Likes: 2
Happy Wednesday TTOLers!

What's the current status of the phone booth shower on the T-dock at Leverick? (I saw a photo of a shell / skeleton of the phone booth many years ago and am just curious)

Separately, who helps out on the dock now....is Tito still around? (I think I have that name correct, it's been a while since we've been down...)

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,493
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,493
Likes: 5
I was there in February. The phone booth is still a skeleton -- I guess whatever fragment they restored after Irma.

Sorry, I can't help with the names of the dock folks.

Dan cheers

Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
S
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Apr 2016
Posts: 322
Likes: 4
It’s been a few years since we have been there, but we have Leroy and Mike in our notes. Nice guys from what I recall!

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
I remember Tito and Leroy on the T-dock when Nick was running things. He used to give a deal on a slip, including a bag of ice and 100 gal of water. We used the dingy dock this year so didn’t get to the other. I do remember walking by the restrooms, and think there were showers there as before. Seem to recall there is a British phone booth on Saba Rock now??


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5