Traveltalkonline.com Forums

. >


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
bethandsteve
bethandsteve
St. Louis, MO
Posts: 165
Joined: December 2009
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
14 members (48ref, JandIrene, Rover, Dan58, Rumlover, Flotsam, SXMScubaman, socamon, GaryC, charlie, caribmichael, 3 invisible), 384 guests, and 185 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#335408 05/29/2025 11:13 AM
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
toast Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
I thought the public bus ran along the north shore to the beaches as well as out to Coral Bay, but what I am reading now is it only goes along Centerline rd (RT10) . Did it used to or am I thinking of another bus service?

Last edited by toast; 05/29/2025 11:14 AM.

Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
BVI Sponsors
.
toast #335431 05/29/2025 08:48 PM
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
C
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
C
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910
Likes: 4
As far as I know, the bus never ran along North Shore Road.

I would not recommend using the bus for transportation, the service is not reliable.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5