|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
11 members (Rumlover, CaroleS, rick s, mahokid, lbksxm, SharonfromSXM, 48ref, polaris, GOTOSUN, 2 invisible),
389
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457 Likes: 2 |
I thought the public bus ran along the north shore to the beaches as well as out to Coral Bay, but what I am reading now is it only goes along Centerline rd (RT10) . Did it used to or am I thinking of another bus service?
Last edited by toast; 05/29/2025 11:14 AM.
Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth. Diane
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 910 Likes: 4 |
As far as I know, the bus never ran along North Shore Road.
I would not recommend using the bus for transportation, the service is not reliable.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|