Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,011
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
320sycamore
320sycamore
Massachusetts
Posts: 367
Joined: March 2005
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
8 members (ggffrr11, MarleneS, TravelConcepts, Manpot, 4 invisible), 424 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#335303 05/27/2025 01:10 PM
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 110
1
1mjk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
1
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 110
I am looking for recommendations on a bone fishing guide on Anegada. Last time I used a guide, I went with Sly, I heard he is no longer around! I reached out to Anegada fly fishing but didn't get a response. Anyone have any suggestions for a guide?

Thank you

Mike

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
D
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
D
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 249
Likes: 10
Best on the island is Danny Vanterpool - +1-284-441-6334

https://www.facebook.com/dannys.bonefishing

Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 110
1
1mjk Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
1
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 110
Got him Booked! Thank you!


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5