Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 30
RonDon 28
mahokid 25
erb923 24
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMNorm
SXMNorm
St Louis, MO
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
Today's Birthdays
gaynorsxm, gwclou, stoneyusaf, voyager, Wahnfried
Who's Online Now
12 members (Mikel, calle313, roosterhead, JeanneB, Sxmtm, KandG, caribmichael, Volle Maan, luvtotravel, davidandsusannj, 2 invisible), 407 guests, and 130 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#338831 09/19/2025 12:38 PM
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 167
Likes: 1
N
Nibj Offline OP
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
N
Joined: Nov 2016
Posts: 167
Likes: 1
I can only see the BVI forum after I login. Maybe I have a problem on my end, but I think it would be desirable to treat the BVI like the other forums and allow everyone to see the activity.

1 member likes this: Lexington14
BVI Sponsors
.
Nibj #338832 09/19/2025 12:57 PM
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 11,613
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 11,613
It is visible now. But you still need to be logged in to read.

Reason is that we were getting hit from several thousand bots from Asia and S. America. Once I know that they are back under control then will open us agian.


Eric Hill
TTOL Sponsors
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760
Likes: 15
Working just great the way it isπŸ‘πŸ‘

2 members like this: Marie, louismcc
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,922
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,922
Originally Posted by RickinAtlanta
Working just great the way it isπŸ‘πŸ‘
Agree Rick


[color:"red"]FRAN[/color] "Yes I am a pirate, 200 years too late"
[Linked Image]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5