Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
7 members (DanS, Lucyann, MrEZgoin, NumberCruncher, timnboston, 2 invisible), 1,403 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 602
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 602
Likes: 1
Both times, when we visited earlier this year, the main road from Tortola Airport(EIS) to the Moorings involved a detour "up and over" the top of Tortola. Is construction finished? thx rrs

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372
Likes: 11
It comes and goes depending on the most recent rains. I have been running about 50/50.

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 391
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 391
Likes: 2
Last week: up and over detour.

Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 602
Likes: 1
G
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
G
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 602
Likes: 1
When I die, I want to go like my grand-father in his sleep. And not like his four screaming passengers in the car as they went over the cliff.

Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 112
Did both last week without detours. Good timing I suppose!

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 930
Likes: 2
On our 15th trip this year we went over the top both ways which is the first time I recall ever going that way. Impressive views.


Louis from Houston

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5