Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,951
Posts342,014
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
SXMScubaman
SXMScubaman
Auburn, WA
Posts: 21,591
Joined: March 2009
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
11 members (ronnieernie, IcedCarib, Steve&Rachel, DanS, MrEZgoin, Lucyann, 5 invisible), 1,108 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#342556 01/15/2026 03:27 PM
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
N
Member
OP Offline
Member
N
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
I and several friends will be traveling to the BVI in early Feb. I have a question about the Customs and Immigration online form. We will be flying into St Thomas, spending the night and then taking a ferry to Road Town. Our plan was to just show up at the ferry dock and take the next available ferry, when do we fill in the boat info?

looking fwd to the trip, any help will be appreciated.
Cheers

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 1,457
Likes: 2
I filled it out before I left the US and indicated for the vessels- ferry, unknown name…. No one blinked and we entered no problem.


Toast.......to Life; White Bay...heaven on earth.
Diane
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494
Likes: 5
Traveler
Online Content
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 1,494
Likes: 5
Originally Posted by toast
I filled it out before I left the US and indicated for the vessels- ferry, unknown name…. No one blinked and we entered no problem.

Good to know that works. I filled it out while waiting for the ferry. I think there was a poster on the wall with a QR code that took me to the form. I asked the desk agent for the vessel name.

Dan cheers

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
Ahoy Captains,

BVI Gov Entry Form
https://bviedcard.gov.vg/en

Electronic Travel Authorization -
USA to / through UK
https://www.gov.uk/eta
https://homeofficemedia.blog.gov.uk/electronic-travel-authorisation-eta-factsheet-november-2025/
https://www.forbes.com/sites/emesem...rrow-affecting-connecting-us-passengers/
CANADA to / through UK
https://travel.gc.ca/destinations/united-kingdom
https://travel.gc.ca/travelling/documents/visas
EU/Schengen to / through USA
https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta
USA to / through EU & SXM
https://travel-europe.europa.eu/en/pub
SXM Entry Form
https://www.entry.sx/

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Tariff Free and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
B
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
B
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 190
Likes: 4
Ahoy Captains,

Maybe -
https://bvinews.com/bvi-wont-adopt-uks-new-visa-rules-for-us-citizens/

I Need More Quality Cats for Chartering !
Fair Winds, Brent
thecaptainscompass.com Yacht Charters and Management
heatseekerinternational.com 5% Comm and Tariff Free and Sales-Tax-Free Yacht Brokerage


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5