|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
12 members (geomo, fabila, Mikel, calle313, roosterhead, JeanneB, Sxmtm, KandG, caribmichael, Volle Maan, 2 invisible),
413
guests, and
161
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 296
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 296 |
Is there an option to review posts I made from 1999 to 2010? I'm trying to find my trip reports posted when I was active on this site.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
Hi. All you have to do is change the date range, which is automatically set for the past 10 years. Be advised that TTOL did not go active until 2000, not 1999.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 296
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2000
Posts: 296 |
Well nice to see you two are still around. I'm trying to dig up information for friends that will be heading to BVI in May, first trip.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Aug 2000
Posts: 86,275 Likes: 192 |
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Carol Hill
|
|
|
|
|
|
|