|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible),
388
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25 |
Hi Everyone, we have a bareboat with a captain scheduled for early March and have an empty cabin. Trying to fill it last minute, but also interested in a private chat for a few days/nights ifthe cabin stays vacant. Does anyone have recommendations?
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111 Likes: 5
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111 Likes: 5 |
Some years back when I was running my boat as captain-only, I was asked if I could get a chef aboard for a week on a charter just for two guests. I was recommended Lisa Mead a lovely Australian lady. She took the job and was absolutely amazing, never seen food like it. I know she is still around the BVI at least part of the year. Here's a link to her website... https://lisamead.com/ Hope you find someone.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25 |
Some years back when I was running my boat as captain-only, I was asked if I could get a chef aboard for a week on a charter just for two guests. I was recommended Lisa Mead a lovely Australian lady. She took the job and was absolutely amazing, never seen food like it. I know she is still around the BVI at least part of the year. Here's a link to her website... https://lisamead.com/ Hope you find someone. Thank you!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303 Likes: 4 |
You might check with one of the charter management companies who have chefs staff on a boat that is out of rotation. They normally are onboard and available, earning annualized pay, but missing a week's gratuity.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10 |
May have someone for you if you haven't already found a chef. Shoot me a dm or email.
Last edited by Matt W; 02/26/2026 10:11 AM.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|