Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 29
kim 18
Member Spotlight
shieneehead
shieneehead
Simsbury, Connecticut
Posts: 209
Joined: September 2016
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
5 members (RickandJulie, brag, geomo, 2 invisible), 346 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#343587 02/06/2026 10:53 AM
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
Hi Everyone, we have a bareboat with a captain scheduled for early March and have an empty cabin. Trying to fill it last minute, but also interested in a private chat for a few days/nights ifthe cabin stays vacant. Does anyone have recommendations?

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111
Likes: 5
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 4,111
Likes: 5
Some years back when I was running my boat as captain-only, I was asked if I could get a chef aboard for a week on a charter just for two guests. I was recommended Lisa Mead a lovely Australian lady. She took the job and was absolutely amazing, never seen food like it. I know she is still around the BVI at least part of the year. Here's a link to her website... https://lisamead.com/ Hope you find someone.

Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
S
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
S
Joined: Jan 2020
Posts: 25
Originally Posted by Jeannius
Some years back when I was running my boat as captain-only, I was asked if I could get a chef aboard for a week on a charter just for two guests. I was recommended Lisa Mead a lovely Australian lady. She took the job and was absolutely amazing, never seen food like it. I know she is still around the BVI at least part of the year. Here's a link to her website... https://lisamead.com/ Hope you find someone.


Thank you!

Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 1,303
Likes: 4
You might check with one of the charter management companies who have chefs staff on a boat that is out of rotation. They normally are onboard and available, earning annualized pay, but missing a week's gratuity.

Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238
Likes: 10
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238
Likes: 10
May have someone for you if you haven't already found a chef. Shoot me a dm or email.

Last edited by Matt W; 02/26/2026 10:11 AM.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5