|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,121
Members27,642
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,579
Joined: May 2007
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
15 members (ghjr, CDavis2, Todd_Melinda_K, dcareri, FrozenNorth, Manpot, 48ref, JimandJane, calle313, vetteguy, foreversxm, GettingThere, 3 invisible),
605
guests, and
131
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 4
Member
|
OP
Member
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 4 |
Anyone have any recent insight as to why Young Island is getting such mixed reviews on Google lately? As a freelance skipper, I've always encouraged guests to book a stay there at the end of a Grenadines trip rather than rush to catch a return flight which spoils the afterglow of a pleasant charter. This has always been a winning combo, but admittedly, my last Grenadines trip was many years ago. I realize things can change.
Secondly, if Young Island is in decline, what hotel/resort alternatives might you suggest on St. Vincent. I'm returning my guests at Blue Hole marina. Given the $500/night price tag at Young Island, I want to avoid a disappointing experience.
Your input is greatly appreciated.
~~_/) ~~
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 698
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 698 |
I don't know if it's too late but we always stayed here and stared at young island from their wonderful pool deck😂, make sure to get one of their upgraded rooms though, I'll never forget getting served wonderful callalo after a very long trip getting there before heading out to Bequia https://maps.app.goo.gl/inqHa67rHoXi7sAz7?g_st=ac
|
|
|
|
|
|
|