Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,064
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 31
RonDon 28
mahokid 27
erb923 25
GaKaye 20
kim 18
Member Spotlight
timnboston
timnboston
Beverly MA (Boston's North Shore)
Posts: 536
Joined: November 2006
Today's Birthdays
MassExodus, mayhem
Who's Online Now
6 members (foreversxm, S/Y Mockingbird, gomer36, ScottW, 2 invisible), 374 guests, and 76 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#344383 02/25/2026 07:26 PM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
We are going on our 15th visit and we are land based older couple. Have been mostly in Nov- Dec. And
once in late Aug. Has anyone done the last 2 weeks of April and can comment on the weather and crowds or anything?. Thanks in advance.
Boulderboy 2026

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
M
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
M
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 530
Likes: 1
Great time to go. Excellent weather…if it’s after Easter, then less crowds, not that it ever feels crowded.

1 member likes this: RickinAtlanta
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
I
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
I
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 638
Likes: 4
Good afternoon,
We've been going to VG in April for a long time.
Weather is fine with very little crowding.
The only thing we have to compare it too was a
trip one year in July and saw no notable difference.
Stop by Mad Dog's and I'll buy you a cold drink.

Mike
Sometimes I sit and think
Sometimes I just sit

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 325
Likes: 1
THANKS FOR THE GREAT RESPONSE ON LATE APRIL


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5