|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
8 members (mahokid, FantasyFrank, anet_scot, gone2beaches, Kennys, Car4, WeLoveTheBeach, 1 invisible),
357
guests, and
59
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10 |
Here's another tool I always thought would be useful. https://viferries.com/This was a lot trickier to get the data, so if you use it and notice any inaccuracies, please let me know!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,513 Likes: 78 |
Great job..thanks Matt. When booking on websites, triple check where you are leaving from and going to..I've had the website do a flip flop on me without realising.I go to Road Town FF first.Of course the other great confusion ( deliberate) is that every ferry company now calls themselves a "fast ferry"!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 6
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 6 |
This is a great resource, thanks for your efforts.
I just checked May 6 and it's missing the Road Town Fast Ferry trip from CA to RT at 1:50pm.
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2019
Posts: 238 Likes: 10 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|