...for those of us lucky enough to get an invite to "The Sugar Mill" for Dennis, the owner's, 80th birthday bash. Amazing finger foods, tiny cups of lobster bisque, sausage rolls, caviar and cream cheese on breadfruit, bacon wrapped baby dogs..all washed down with some very fine bubbles ( or your drink of choice).The theme was "The Mad Hatter's Tea Party" and the hat collection was amazing..everyone got into the spirit of it. The lovely Jalena sang as the party started by the pool and then moved down to the "Tramonti" beach bar for a rocking dance party with the "Evolution Band"...everyone danced including all the staff. I have been to many great parties over the years but this took the..birthday..cake.A huge thanks to Dennis, Mary, Rupert and Andrea and their amazing staff for a night I'll long remember..now waiting for Dennis'90th when he promised to wear the really ugly shirt I bought him!!!