Traveltalkonline.com Forums


TTOL Sponsors
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,963
Posts342,152
Members27,646
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
GaKaye 26
RonDon 21
kim 18
bran 18
erb923 15
Kennys 14
Member Spotlight
BillDauterive
BillDauterive
Arlen, TX
Posts: 342
Joined: June 2019
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Who's Online Now
7 members (bailau, Rumlover, SXMScubaman, RickinAtlanta, Kennys, 2 invisible), 1,237 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 4
Member
OP Offline
Member
Joined: Feb 2026
Posts: 4
Anyone have any recent insight as to why Young Island is getting such mixed reviews on Google lately? As a freelance skipper, I've always encouraged guests to book a stay there at the end of a Grenadines trip rather than rush to catch a return flight which spoils the afterglow of a pleasant charter. This has always been a winning combo, but admittedly, my last Grenadines trip was many years ago. I realize things can change.

Secondly, if Young Island is in decline, what hotel/resort alternatives might you suggest on St. Vincent. I'm returning my guests at Blue Hole marina. Given the $500/night price tag at Young Island, I want to avoid a disappointing experience.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

~~_/) ~~

Sponsors
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 698
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 698
I don't know if it's too late but we always stayed here and stared at young island from their wonderful pool deck😂, make sure to get one of their upgraded rooms though, I'll never forget getting served wonderful callalo after a very long trip getting there before heading out to Bequia
https://maps.app.goo.gl/inqHa67rHoXi7sAz7?g_st=ac


[Linked Image]

Moderated by  Eric_Hill, Eva 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5