Traveltalkonline.com Forums

.


BVI Cruise Schedule TTOL Sponsors BVI Travel Calendar
Forum Statistics
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
Most Online5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters(30 Days)
bran 34
RonDon 33
mahokid 32
erb923 28
kim 18
Member Spotlight
cathym
cathym
Michigan
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
Today's Birthdays
FrogtownRoadCat3
Who's Online Now
10 members (beachgirl1957, JAE, BeckyMac, Stashu11, PrairieGirl, maineskier69, CaribbeanSolSXM, 3 invisible), 423 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#36557 01/27/2015 01:33 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
I am not able to click on the "Shouts" link on the visarbvi.org. The other links in the middle of the page (Crew, Donate, Become a Member) are not live either. I've tried it on a laptop and desktop (Windows) and it doesn't work on either one. The links at the top (About Us, News, etc) work just fine. Wondering if anyone else has the same problem or its just something with my computers. Not a big deal as I just check their site occasionally, but if the website does have a problem, it might be preventing others from accessing it.

BVI Sponsors
.
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 475
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 475
Yeah, it seems to be messed up. You can go to the page directly though: http://www.visarbvi.org/shouts.html

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
Traveler
OP Offline
Traveler
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 176
Thanks for the link. Its always interesting to read the Shouts page. I'm impressed by how quickly they launch from when they get a call. I was curious about the one in Dec that says there were 37 people on a 25 foot boat. Wow!

Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
Traveler
Offline
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 1,184
Quote
AquaGirl said:
I was curious about the one in Dec that says there were 37 people on a 25 foot boat. Wow!

Generally, when you see something like this it is illegal aliens (usually Chinese) trying to go from St. Martin to St. John to get to the USA, but either the boat broke down or the sun was coming up.


Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5