Unfortunatley I'm reporting from home now and not "LIVE" fr CGB !! Had a wonderful trip, very restful and relaxing. Had a few showers early on in the trip but other than that it was hot and sunny !! I basically hung around CGB but had a couple of excursions, one to White Bay and the other to Anegada !!

I had a couple travelling with me( Allison & Todd) which was their first trip down. They got married on CGB April 26 and it couldn't have been a more perfect day for them. It was such a pleasure to show off my island paradise and within minutes of arriving at CGB they knew why I keep coming back !! They loved it !! Many thanks to Myetts and Quitos for making their day special !! (Hopefully they will do a trip report of their own)

I didn't meet up with too many TTOL folks. "ezeddy" if you read this it was great meeting you and Debby it was great to see you and Gene again!! Full moon was pretty good one , I love the big guys new chair ! Good crowd !!

ANEGADA !! Wow wow wow wow wow !!! Had a smooth flight over with Clair Aero , I got to sit in as co-pilot on the flight over. We got a jeep fr the Anegada Reef Hotel and ventured over to Cow Wreck. Now I know what you guys have all been raving about. It was gorgeous ( I still have a soft spot for CGB though) We enjoyed a few hours there then ventured over to Flash of Beauty and then the Big Bamboo over on Loblolly. The roads are a bit bumpy but was quite an wonderful adventure ! Has anyone ever seen the iguana there??? Can't wait to do it again !!!

CGB was pretty quiet other than one day with 2 ships in...that was it .Just the way I like it ! Quito is still rockin the house Fri/Sat nights . The Fri before I left The Edge played alone ...

Serious Carib shortage on island ...somedays you could get it and somedays you couldn't !! Stock up if you can find it !!

I'm not sure when I'm going back right now but I have to admit this was one of the BEST !! Weather was great , food was great , people were great, music was great ....life is good !!

BVI APRIL 2005 PHOTOS